I love my sister Ellice, she is the funniest person I know, she reminds me so much of Chelsea Handler, loud, sarcastic, blunt, my kinda person.
She’s been through a lot, so much, for someone so young, so here’s me picking at her brain, to find out things such as – what it’s like to be a gay woman in today’s world & what it’s like finding a dead body!
1. What’s your fave Disney movie?
I’m not too crazy about Disney (Disneyland rides have scarred me for life) but I’ll say the jungle book.
2. What do you think the meaning of life is?
I guess it would be happiness, in my eyes many people are alive but they’re not living, so be happy and take risks.
3. Do you want to have children one day?
4. Where is your happy place?
Going to sound like a melt, but with Charlotte.
5. Was coming out to your family and friends scary? Do you remember how you told us all?
Yes it was. I knew there was going to be mixed opinions, you were the first person I told and you were lovely about it. Mum then found out told dad and he was like no shit Sherlock! And then tori found out after that.
6. Do you think the stigma surrounding the LGBT community is getting better or worse?
I definitely think it’s getting better, still a long way to go.
7. What’s your earliest memory?
Trying to open a freddo bar on a family camping trip, by the time we got back to camp it had melted as you and tori had stormed off and mum opened it there.
8. What’s the last text message you received say and who was it from?
Gonna start my uni work now babe hope you’re having a good day love you xxx – Charlotte
9. Describe yourself in three words
Sarcastic, caring, and forgiving
10. What’s a piece of advice you’d give your younger self?
Intelligence isn’t everything.
11. What was your least fave thing about school?
No other girls were good at football.
12. What was it really like finding a dead body and have you recovered from it?
I didn’t need to recover. I know that sounds awful because he is someone’s family member, but I didn’t react the same way as the people I was with. I was offered therapy by the police but I didn’t take it, I just thought I don’t need it why would you offer me that? The hardest part was a few years later, his son contacted me to ask if he looked ‘a mess’ when he died, because he died of a heroin overdose.
13. Do you believe there’s a god?
No, if there was one, why are so many shit things happening in the world.
14. If you could change one thing about me what would it be?
To have the confidence, to tell certain people to stick their opinions where the sun don’t shine, and not let them get to you.
15. Describe your childhood growing up in Guernsey?
To be brutally honest pretty shit.
16. If you could travel back in time for one day where would you go and what would you do?
I’d be a fly on the wall, of the night Madeline McCann went ‘missing’
17. What’s it like being the youngest sister?
You always get hand me down school uniform, but you do get away with more!
18. Drugs or pugs?
Pugs! All you need is pugs
19. Tell us something you think we wouldn’t already know about you?
When we were younger, I used to steal a couple of pounds from dads pocket to buy sweets haha. Sorry dad.
20. Name a place you’re desperate to get to before you die?
21. Name three objects you couldn’t live without?
iPhone , vape and Xbox
22. Describe your fashion sense?
23. The biggest lie you’ve ever told someone?
I love you.
24. If you had to eat a meal for the rest of your life what would it be?
Chicken Caesar salad
25. A night out or a night in?
Night in! I’ve changed.
26. What’s your fave thing about your girlfriend Charlotte?
She gets me
27. How are you finding it with your new pug coco?
It’s tiring, but I wouldn’t change it for the world. He’s a very loyal, loving puppy.
28. Who was the first celeb crush you ever had?
29. What would you say to someone who is thinking about coming out but is too scared to?
Being true to yourself, and others is extremely important in order to find happiness. There’s plenty of support out there. Anyone who doesn’t accept you for who you are, isn’t worth being in your life.
30. Name your funeral song?
I’m yet to decide!
31. Who is your inner spirit animal?
A condor- courage, dignity and a good eye to detail.
32. Are you a feminist?
Duh I’m not a bellend! Of course.
33. Best thing you’ve watched on Netflix?
Amanda Knox guilty!
34. Your fave thing about mum and dad?
Mum is caring and cute lol and dad is hilarious.
35. Worst hangover to date?
The first night I went to Manchester I was being sick in a mop bucket for a solid 12 hours, then didn’t leave my bed for two days. The smell, nah wasn’t good.
36. Do you believe in ghosts?
37. Can you pat your head and rub your tummy at the same time?
38. Your fave scent?
Gucci by Gucci
39. Describe your ten year old self?
A smelly tomboy.
40. Name a skill you’d like to learn one day?
41. Do you think star signs are correct?
42. Snog, marry or kill : Kylie Jenner, Khloe Kardashian or Kendall Jenner?
Straight away I’ll say kill Kylie, snog Kendall and marry Khloe! And shag Kourtney…I know that wasn’t an option but throwing it in anyway!
43. Adidas or Nike?
Now that’s hard… Adidas for clothing and Nike for shoes.
44. Favourite room in the house?
45. The worst myth out there about being a lesbian?
That “a good dick will change you” um no bore off
46. If you had to swap lives with an animal what would it be?
A dog! Eat sleep and play sounds good.
47. Do you think Theresa May is a good PM?
I’m not a massive one for politics, but I don’t think so.
48. What’s the meanest thing myself and Tori have done to you?
Tori tried to put me in the bin when I was a baby.
49. Pizza or Chinese?
50. Halloween or valentines?
51. Who do you go to for advice?
Charlotte, mainly, but I go to you and mum too
52. Apart from your main immediate family, (mum, dad, sisters, nieces, nephew) who is your fave family member?
Lewis our cousin, decent geezer.
53. What’s your opinion on Brexit?
We should exit Brexit
54. Would you rather have legs made of spaghetti or arms made of strawberry laces?
Legs made of spaghetti I need my arms oi oi
55. Worst song in the world?
Anywhere by Rita ora
56. Do you enjoy being an auntie?
Of course it’s a different kind of love.
57. Snapchat or instagram?
58. What was the last meal you ate?
McDonald’s Big Mac and wut wut
59. Someone you’d like to have coffee with?
60. Book you’d like to read?
I don’t read and I don’t want to, I get a lot of judgement for that but I just don’t find it interesting.
61. Is Kanye West a genius?
Not in the slightest
62. If you could speak a different language what would it be?
63. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
64. If you ruled the world what’s the first change you’d make?
Equal pay for women, in every industry from politics to football.
65. Heels or flats?
Heels I absolutely love them…HAAA how is this even a question cmon!
66. What’s more important kindness or intelligence?
67. Fave snack at Xmas time?
Pigs in blankets
68. The best gift you’ve ever received?
My watch for my 21st thanks Muvva
69. Name the best meal you can cook?
Beans on toast mate
70. If you were a hashtag what would it be?
71. Cardi B or Nicki Minaj?
72. Being a woman in the world we live in today is?
I believe it’s tough but it’s also powerful. Women are beginning to speak up, and it’s amazing to see. One day the sexes will be equal, if we continue in this direction.